SunTrust Banks (STI) is refusing to participate in a self-regulatory organization's inquiry into its online advertising practices, prompting the group to refer the Atlanta bank to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
SunTrust Referred to CFPB over Online Ad Practices
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app