Washington Federal (WAFD) in Seattle negotiated a discount on its recent purchase of Bank of America (BAC) branches after deposits levels at those locations fell.
Washington Federal Pays Less for B of A Branches on Deposit Decline
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app