Reps. Jeb Hensarling, R-Texas, chairman of the House Financial Services Committee, and Scott Garrett, R-N.J., are warning that the Securities and Exchange Commission failed to conduct an economic analysis of the Volcker Rule, violating federal law.
GOP Lawmakers Fault Volcker Rule Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter