Doral, under pressure from the FDIC to boost capital or sell assets, is demanding a refund from the territory tied to certain receivables. The capital issue prompted to downgrades from several ratings agencies.
Doral Threatens Puerto Rico with Legal Action Over $230M
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app