The dim prospects for Congress doing anything to overhaul the system dominated by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac leave a host of big questions about what happens to the mortgage sector going forward.
What Lack of GSE Reform Means for Future of Housing Finance
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app