Doral Financial (DRL) is evaluating its legal options after Puerto Rico rejected the company's request for a $230 million refund of overpaid taxes.
Puerto Rico Rebuffs Doral's Demands for $230M Refund
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues