Buyers still exist for mortgage platforms. The problem is that the gap in pricing expectations for buyers and sellers has widened since refinance activity stalled last summer.
Taylor Capital's Scrapped Mortgage Sale Reveals Pricing Divide
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter