The Puerto Rican company is looking to shore up its capital levels after the FDIC invalidated about 40% of its Tier 1 capital. Management will have plenty of challenges as it looks to fill the capital hole.
Doral Faces Rocky Road to Latest Comeback Effort
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter