Compared with its annual meeting last year, and to some of its peers' meetings this year, JPMorgan Chase sailed through a relatively sedate meeting of shareholders Tuesday.
JPM Execs Win Pay Vote, Avoid Controversy at Annual Meeting
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter