6 Reasons Web-Based Tech Solutions Work For CUs
If your credit union is looking for a cost-efficient and low maintenance technology to complement its core processing system, you might want to consider browser-based technology. More and more credit unions today are turning to web-based solutions to streamline their operations and to better serve their memberships. Here are a half-dozen reasons why...
* Zero client administration (no software to install on clients and low cost of ownership).
* Designed for Wide Area Networks (branches can easily access systems across WAN).
* Works well in low bandwidth networks (the web was designed for low bandwidth access in mind. Many branches only have 56k lines to main branch).
* Web-based systems can be accessed by both credit union employees and members (one system handles all archival).
* Full support for new versions of client operating systems (credit unions will always have a web browser).
* Platform independent (Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Macintosh, Linux, etc.).