Credit Unions Add New Facilities
* Randolph-Brooks FCU, Live Oak, Texas, broke ground for the relocation of its Brooks branch in South San Antonio.
* Putnam FCU, Carmel, N.Y., leased space for a new branch in the Brewster Towne Center to be opened in July. The credit union also held a grand reopening of its main branch office in Carmel.
* OMNI Community CU, Battle Creek, Mich., has plans to build a new 3,600 square-foot branch to be constructed by the Redmond Group.
* Cumorah Credit Union, Las Vegas, began construction on a new branch facility in Reno, Nevada. The opening is scheduled for June.
* SunWest Federal Credit Union, Phoenix, opened a new branch in Tucson with a fundraising campaign to benefit the local Humane Society and pet adoption organization. SunWest donated $5 to the local pet shelter for each new account or service added at the new location.
* Consumers Credit Union, Gurnee, Ill., is renovating its branch to double the size of the facility. Completion is scheduled for the end of May.
Diebold's Pointrac helped Hopewell FCU choose to build a new branch office in North Newark, Ohio.
GNO Federal Credit Union hosted a grand re-opening event at its main office in Mandeville, La., seven months after Hurricane Katrina destroyed it.
MidWest Financial CU cuts the ribbon at its new branch in Ann Arbor, Mich.
CME Federal Credit Union celebrated the grand opening of its new Hilliard branch location in Columbus, Ohio.
Miss Columbus State Jessica Scott cuts the ribbon at the grand opening of MEA Federal Credit Union's new home office in Bradley Park, Columbus, Ga.
United Heritage Credit Union held a grand opening celebration at its new branch location in Cedar Park, Texas.
Eastern Corporate FCU moved to its new 24,000 square-foot headquarters in Burlington, Mass.
Mid Oregon Credit Union, Bend, Ore., held an open house at its new Prineville branch. Festivities included door prizes and giveaways.
Ongoing Operations, LLC, held a ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate the grand opening of its new 32,000 square-foot facility in Hagerstown, Md.
La Macchia Group, LLC, began construction on a new 7,000 square-foot addition for Blackhawk Community CU's Milwaukeet Street branch in Janesville, Wis.
Truliant FCU, Winston-Salem, N.C., celebrated the groundbreaking of its new Victory Member Financial Center in Goler Heights.
Mountain America Credit Union, Salt Lake City, celebrated the grand opening of its newly moved Roosevelt branch.
E1 Financial Credit Union, Alhambra, Calif., hosted a grand opening celebration for its new branch located in The Shops at the Alhambra.
Educational Employees CU, Fresno, Calif., held a ribbon-cutting ceremony at the grand opening of its new branch in Merced.
CFCU Community Credit Union, Cortland, N.Y., awarded HBE Financial a contract to build a new 5,050 square-foot branch.
CFE Federal Credit Union, Orlando, Fla., held a ribbon-cutting ceremony at the grand opening of its new MetroWest branch.
Taleris Credit Union, Cleveland, Ohio, officially opened its doors to its new Seven Hill branch. More than 800 guests attended the celebration.
NewGround, a design/build firm in St. Louis, placed its sign on its new home office building in Chesterfield, Mo.
Please submit community news and photos to Judy Hartnett at jhartnett