CUMarketingDept. To Expand
CUMarketingDept.com is changing its name and expanding its focus with a new company to be called EverythingCU.com. The company said the move follows the discovery that 30% of its 4,300 members came from management areas outside of marketing.
"We've been aware for a long time that most of the important issues facing credit union management today involve collaboration between two or more departments," said Morriss Partee, co-founder and Chief Experience Officer of the EverythingCU.com.
Planning for nine separate, yet integrated websites spanning all aspects of credit union management has taken nearly a full year, according to co-founder Steven Tripp.
Among the nine areas to be offered:
* EverythingCUMarketing.com-for Marketing and Business Development
* EverythingCULeadership.com-for CEOs and Executive VPs
* EverythingCUPeople.com-for Human Resources and Training
* EverythingCULending.com-for VP/Managers of Lending
* EverythingCUOperations.com-for Operations and Administration, Branch managers
* EverythingCUCompliance.com-for Compliance Officers
* EverythingCUFinance.com-for CFOs, Comptrollers, and Accountants
* EverythingCUTech.com-for IS.
* EverythingCUFrontLine.com-for VP Member Service/Contact Center Management.