CUs Open New Branch Facilities
* Alabama Telco Credit Union, Birmingham, Ala., celebrated the grand opening of its new Trussville location.
* Groundbreaking ceremonies were held in Fisher's Landing for a new office of People's Community Credit Union, Vancouver, Wash.
* FAIRWINDS Credit Union held a grand opening celebration of its new Loan and Investment Center located in the Avalon Park Town Center, Orlando, Fla.
* Air Academy Federal Credit Union opened a new branch in the Broadmoor Towne Center, in Colorado Springs, Colo..
* Co-op Services Credit Union will relocate its Downriver branch to a new facility to be constructed in Livonia, Mich.
* CMAR Credit Union announced the opening of its new main office facility in Marietta, Ga.
* CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union, Alexandria, Va., has purchased land for a planned expansion in Harrisonburg. The new facility is set to open in the spring of 2005 andwill replace the Cloverleaf Sales Center.
* Community First Credit Union opened its third branch located at Cypress Gardens Road in Winter Haven, Fla.
* SunWest Federal Credit Union held a ribbon-cutting ceremony at the grand opening celebration of its new branch on North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, Ariz.
* Affinity Federal Credit Union, Basking Ridge, N.J., opened a new branch in Piscataway to expand its presence into the Middlesex County market.
* Wescom Credit Union, Pasadena, Calif., opened its 32nd branch in Moorpark inside Albertsons grocery store.