Dillon CU To Move Main Offices
HUTCHINSON, Kan. – Dillon CU is moving its main branch and administrative offices into a new, 9,000-square-foot building.
The $34 million credit union built the new offices after state regulators approved the expansion of its membership to the general public in a 20-county area.
The credit union was chartered as Dillon Employees' CU in 1958, with its membership including employees of J.S. Dillon and Sons Stores. Even though it operates independently of the grocery company, the majority of its membership is current or past employees of Dillons and its subsidiaries.