Product & Service
E-Scan Adds New Features
MADISON, Wis.-CUNA has added several new features to its Credit Union Environmental Scan, including quarterly updates via e-mail, planning webinars on emerging markets and a "Top 10 Insights" list for credit union planning. The
CUNA is accepting advance orders now and is offering a price break on
For info: http://advice.cuna.org or 800-356-8010.
Liberty Salutes Heroic Efforts
MOUNDS VIEW, Minn.-Liberty has introduced five new personal check styles,
* Remember Our Heroes, a six-scene tribute that honors all American
* America's Main Street, a three-scene road trip along Route 66, one of America's most celebrated highways. Designs by Shan provide the springboard for
* Howard Fogg's Trains, a six-scene railroad journey as seen through the
* Catte' Latte', a six-scene series of feline frolics among coffee cups by internationally known animal photographer Keith Kimberlin.
* Pups-n-Cups, also from Kimberlin's Caff-FUR-ino series, is six-scene celebration of cuddly pups steeped in mischief making.
For info: www.libertysite.com.
BTC Offers Branding Seminars
NAPERVILLE, Ill.-Bator Training & Consulting, Inc. (BTC) said it will
"This program explains the concept of branding not just as a marketing term
For info: 630-854-6380 or info