Security Check List
Paul Seibert's Rules of In-Store Branch Security:
* Never leave just one staff in the branch if cash is present. If this situation will occur, use ATMs for cash delivery.
* Use cash dispensers or recyclers at all locations.
* Do not conduct merchant banking from an in-store branch.
* Design branches to engage members as they move through the branch with rich messages and an experience that makes them welcome, informs them of your products and services and values and interests. The same experience can make a would-be robber nervous and change his or her mind about further engagement.
* Secure and control all data pathways.
* Educate staff about the security differences of working in an in-store branch.
* Coordinate security activities and electronic observation with store manager.