We all say things can be better. These women act. Whether fixing the finances of a down-on-its luck city, sheltering homeless veterans or helping orphaned polar bears, they're intent on leaving the world better off.
- FirstMerit's Sandy Pierce: Standing up for Detroit
- Bank of America's Cathy Bessant: Paying It Forward
- M&T's Michele Trolli: Leading a Bear of a Digital Transformation
- Zions' LeeAnne Linderman: Starting a Charity from Scratch
- RBC's Lisa Pollina: Creating Jobs for Military Veterans
- NorthStar's Julie Goodridge: Fighting for Investors and Gay Marriage
Access to authoritative analysis and perspective and our data-driven report series.
14-Day Free Trial
No credit card required. Complete access to articles, breaking news and industry data.
Have an account? Sign In