Southern Pacific Funding Corp. is continuing its expansion with the acquisition of an Atlanta-based subprime and commercial real estate lender.

Southern Pacific, Lake Oswego, Ore., paid $5 million for 95% of the equity of National Capital Funding Inc. The remaining 5% of National Capital will stay with the company's management.

Subscribe Now

Access to authoritative analysis and perspective and our data-driven report series.

14-Day Free Trial

No credit card required. Complete access to articles, breaking news and industry data.