Well be rounding out our Future Model of Banking series with a Tweet Chat on Thursday, Aug. 1, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. ET. Join @BankThink and series contributors in discussing the types of products and services tomorrows banks might offer.
One chat participant, selected at random, will receive free registration to American Banker's ATM, Debit and Prepaid Forum in October. To be eligible for the drawing, simply share your thoughts or ask a question using the hashtag #TheFutureofBanking.
Series contributors on hand to answer questions and facilitate discussion will include:
- Dave Birch (@dgwbirch), director of Consult Hyperion
- Bradley Leimer (@leimer), digital strategy lead for the Mechanics Bank in Richmond, Calif.
- Dave Martin (@instorebank), executive vice president at Financial Supermarkets Inc.
- Jon Matonis (@jonmatonis), executive director of the Bitcoin Foundation
- JP Nicols (@JPNicols), CEO of the research and innovation firm Clientific
- Susan Ochs (@susanochs), senior fellow at the Aspen Institute
- Lauren Pollak (@laurenpollak), financial services practice lead at Jump Associates
- Matteo Rizzi (@matteorizzi),co-founder of Innotribe
- Peter Vander Auwera (@petervan), co-founder of Innotribe
We look forward to hearing your thoughts, but, in the meantime, please weigh in our Future Model of Banking Discussion post. Some answers will be included in a slideshow running next week.