Online fraud has prompted two different methods of protecting card numbers during e-commerce: virtual numbers and Verified by Visa. We recently tested both at different issuers to see how they work.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Virtual Nos. and Verified by Visa
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.