Wintrust of Lake Forest, Ill., announced late Tuesday that it has raised $50M in fresh capital through the sale of convertible preferred stock to a Chicago private equity firm.
Wintrust of Illinois Gets $50 Million Capital Infusion
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues