The imminent arrival of two big buyers for distressed mortgages — the Treasury Department and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. — is having little or no effect on prices.
Loan Market's Holding Pattern
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues