House Republicans gave the financial-reform law a failing grade, saying that it has increased the size of government, hurt the economy and not solved the "Too Big to Fail" problem.
GOP: Reform Law Still a Mistake One Year Later
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues