The consumer agency said Wednesday it plans to begin taking consumer complaints related to mortgages on or around Dec. 1. The CFPB plans to use those complaints as a basis for new rules.
CFPB Mortgage Complaint Process May Have Big Impact
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app