The Obama administration is considering nominating Jeremiah Norton, an executive director for JPMorgan Chase's investment bank, to sit on the FDIC's board of directors.
White House Considering Former Treasury Official for FDIC Board
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter