As more banks prepare to charge for basic products, a carrot-and-stick strategy with customers may work better than a more punitive approach.
Can Banks 'Sell' New Fees to the Customers?
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues