The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau said Tuesday it intends to issue a rule extending consumer protections under Reg E to general purpose reloadable cards.
CFPB Proposal Would Expand Reg E Protections for Prepaid Cards
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app