Banks had two years to update their ATMs following changes to the Americans with Disabilities Act. As soon as the March 15 deadline passed, laggards found that plaintiffs' lawyers were waiting.
ATM Lawsuits Draw Banks into Disabilities Act Mire
MAY 29, 2012 10:43am ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE