Two prominent Democrats Sen. Richard Durbin and Rep. George Miller asked the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to examine fees charged to college students who receive financial-aid disbursements on their debit cards.
Democrats Ask CFPB to Look Into Student Debit Cards
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter