Led by Rhode Island Sen. Jack Reed, Senate Democrats called Tuesday stronger protections for members of the military regarding payday loans, private student loans and foreclosures.
Senate Dems Push to Expand Military Protections
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app