Silicon Valley Bank in Santa Clara, Calif., has opened a new back office facility in Tempe, Ariz., that it says will eventually house nearly 500 employees.
Silicon Valley Bank Opens Arizona IT Center
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues