A joint effort by U.S. and international standards-setters to write rules on loss provisioning hits a speed bump just as an SEC report shows the broader aim of a truly global accounting regime is still far-off.
Is Effort to Unify Accounting Regimes Falling Apart?
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter