The bureau said that institutions with fewer than 100 remittances a year are exempt from a requirement that providers of international money transfers provide upfront fee disclosures.
CFPB Eases Remittance Rules for Smaller Providers
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app