The Miami area was hit hard when the housing bubble burst. Five years later, the area is starting to see more activity from foreign investors and new construction is under way, giving hope to the rest of the state's banks.
South Florida Is Staging a Comeback
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues