Romney wants to make it easier for Congress to veto the proposals from regulators, and he vows to put a cap on new regulations. Both plans could have a big impact on financial regulation.
Romney Plan Could Undo Dodd-Frank Without Repealing It
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter