The Treasury Department will auction its stakes in five more banks including shares it owns in an Illinois bank that it previously failed to sell as it continues to wind down the Troubled Asset Relief Program.
Treasury to Auction Shares in Five More Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter