Banks as a whole continue to invest heavily in bonds issued by Fannie and Freddie, but allocations vary widely across individual companies. Use this interactive graphic to see portfolio composition for big holding companies.
Bank Bond Portfolios Tip Hands on Strategy: Interactive Graphic
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app