Plans by National Bank Holdings and Capital Bank Financial to go public will create common stock that can supplement cash for open-bank acquisitions.
IPOs Providing Currency for Traditional M&A Deals
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues