At least a dozen community banks have planned new headquarters in the past year, either by building offices or leasing new digs. Some of the banks outgrew older offices, while others took advantage of low interest rates and great pricing to make the move.
Community Banks Capitalize on Deals to Add Office Space
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter