Overall, 81% of U.S. investors say they have some form of savings they can draw from if they lose their jobs, according to a Wells Fargo-Gallup Investor and Retirement Optimism Index survey released Monday.
Most Americans Saving for Emergencies: Poll
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter