Small-bank executives sound call for stronger firewalls between financial activities, but many say a straight return to the Depression-era law could have unintended consequences, including to their own business.
Community Banks Getting on Board with 'Glass-Steagall 2.0'
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app