Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney sharply questioned President Obama over Dodd-Frank during Wednesday's debate, charging that it reinforced too big to fail while asking why CFPB has not finalized the "qualified mortgage" rule.
Romney Presses Attack on Obama Over 'Too Big to Fail,' QM Rule
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app