American Founders Bancorp in Lexington, Ky., announced Monday that it plans to close one of its Lexington branches by the end of October, leaving it with three branches in its hometown.
American Founders in Ky. to Close Branch and Sell Foreclosed Assets
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app