Capital One knows how to integrate big bank purchases. But in the era of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, it's facing new challenges as it swallows ING Direct and HSBC's credit cards.
CFPB Adds Pressure as Capital One Integrates Deals
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues