Growth in business lending by commercial banks remained brisk in the third quarter according to preliminary data, but continued to slide from a recent peak.
Early 3Q Data Hints at C&I Deceleration: Interactive Graphic
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues