More than half of the Federal Reserve's 12 regional banks said Wednesday that overall loan demand increased "slightly" since the central bank's last economic survey taken in August.
Loan Demand Inches Higher: Fed Survey
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues