Borba, along with his brother John, Ron Kruse and others founded Chino Valley Bank in 1974 "with the vision of creating a community bank that could provide customized banking relationships to the many small businesses and business owners in the greater Chino area," the $6.3 billion-asset CVB said in a press release Tuesday.
George Borba, Co-Founder of CVB in California, Dies
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app