Orrstown Financial Services in Shippensburg, Pa., recorded a loss of $21.4 million in the third quarter, compared with a profit of $4.3 million a year earlier, the $1.3 billion-asset company said.
Orrstown Takes $19M Tax Charge in 3Q
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter