As it implements Dodd-Frank regime for resolving systemically important firms, the agency must ensure creditors receive at least as much as they would in a Chapter 7 proceeding.
Bankruptcy Looms Large in New FDIC Takeovers
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app