Eight of the more than two dozen countries involved have adopted a package of capital and liquidity rules known as Basel III, according to the latest progress report by the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision.
Regulators See Early Progress on Basel III, But More Work Ahead
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter